I so hope that you all had a GREAT DAY today!
And here’s the latest edit of the Weekend Links! 🙂
- Happy Mother’s Day (once again, but I think that there can never be enough of “Happy” in our lives, right?)! And what could be a better way to acknowledge it than reading this article with the Best Beauty Tips from the Moms!
- I also really loved this article with the 9 tips to take your hair to the next level this spring. And although I liked all the nine tips, I’m especially excited about # 3 (ask for a wash-n-go style: because that’s what I usually do with my hair!) and #8 (keep it natural: once again, the lazy-busy me does just that most of the time! …In fact I don’t even remember when (or if ever) I had a blowout 🙂 )
- I’m always curious to learn about the healthy dieting! And so I loved this article with the 9 Easy Ways to Spice Up Healthy Foods! 🙂
- And here’s another great healthy eating article (only… it’s more of a healthy drinking article :): The list of 11 healthy drinks besides water and tea. And although my drinks of preference are the tea and the water 🙂 (I drink about 5 cups of each a day 🙂 ) it was nice to learn how to diversify this routine a little.
- I just loved this article with the 8 Most Wearable Spring 2017 Fashion Trends! Why? 1. Because I LOVE all things “wearable” (no bras over the jackets for me, especially when I go pick the kids up from their school 🙂 ) I loved the “Slogan Tees” trend: (they are such a fun and easy way to send a great message out to the world!) I love this bodysuit: it’s girly and it’s very “inspirational” 🙂 this tee (simple and summery!), this “Good Vibes” tee, and this tee with the message that I’d like to send to the world! :). I also liked the “pink” trend… (it’s probably because I am a girly-kind of a girl 🙂 So… I guess it’s time for me to get a few more girly-pink things to wear this season such as this adorable, super-feminine dress (it’s also on-sale for under $100!), or this bright-pink wrap dress, or maybe this pretty pink sundress (also on-sale for $118!)
Have a great day, my dear friend! 🙂