Hi, friends! I hope you had a fun and joyful weekend! 🙂
A few posts ago I told you that I was going to publish a new edit of my “Weekend Links” every week… But after giving it a decent thought I decided that yes, I will still be sharing the “Links” with you, but… not every week. Only when I find something truly interesting, informative and useful out there to share with you! 🙂
And because I did find a few curious and hopefully useful things that I wanted to share with you today, here it comes! The Weekend Links (Hum… the End of the Weekend Links… )! 🙂 Enjoy!
- I never want to spend too much time doing my hair especially now that the hot and busy summer is approaching us! (Keeping in mind that my kids will be on their break and I still haven’t signed them up to a camp… it will be super-busy, I’m sure!) And so I loved this article with 6 Quick and Easy Summer Hairstyles! You can actually see here how much time you’ll spend on each of those easy and fast-fix hairstyles (they range from 5 to 20 minutes)!
- The weather is getting hotter by the day and I can actually feel that my diet needs to be changed and adjusted to the summer’s heat. And I found this Best Summer Foods article to be really informative and inspiring as far as my menu changes go! 🙂
- …Are you going anywhere this summer? Why I’m asking is because for many of us summer = vacation which = traveling! But this type of fun comes with a few diet-related challenges. I found this article with Healthy Eating While Traveling Tips to be very helpful when it comes to dealing with them!
- Remember this post where I told you that I wasn’t a big fan of going to the gym? 🙂 Well, that doesn’t mean that I didn’t like working out at home! Especially if it’s something super-quick and easy such as this 15-Minute No-Equipment Needed Workout!
- If you like fashion you have probably been looking through all those seasonal trend reports, haven’t you? But some of them could be a bit difficult to apply to our day to day lives (unless you are of course a fashion magazine editor 🙂 ). And so I liked this short summary of the Top 5 Summer Fashion Trends: all the 5 trends are pretty “wearable” and I am especially excited about getting a cute backless dress like this one or maybe this one… (I’m always excited about getting a cute dress anyway 🙂 ) or something lacy peek-a-boo (it will probably also be a dress. Or maybe a top. But it’ll definitely be super-pretty and feminine!)
Have a great week, friends! 🙂