Please, please – if there’s something that you don’t like about it, that upsets you or that just doesn’t look right – PLEASE let me know ASAP! I’ll appreciate any notes and comments from you, even the most brutal ones!!OK. Now that’s said and done… Let me explain to you why I decided to implement some fashion to this blog:
- Fashion is something that makes us feel beautiful. Yes! Wearing a cute dress, putting together a fun outfit that helps us express our moods and our overall personalities, instantly makes us feel pretty and desired!
- And because feeling beautiful is feeling GOOD… Guess what? It’s very healthy for us! I believe that it is! 🙂 Right?
I always loved fashion. I didn’t really plan on blogging about it at first. The reason why I started this blog was because my a lot of people asked me what my skincare secrets were since my facial skin looks… plump and healthy. But I didn’t always have the time to talk to them about it, mostly because telling them which creams I used wouldn’t be a decent answer to why my skin looks nice. Because it isn’t about a cream. It’s about your overall healthy lifestyle that affects your overall looks, including your facial skin.But then I began sharing my recipes with you because I believed that being healthy doesn’t have to be sour, stressful or difficult. And I hope that each time you get a recipe from me it convinces you that being healthy can and should be sweet:)And now after having been told by a few of my friends that I should definitely share some of my outfit ideas on my blog (I won’t brag, but thanks to my grandma who taught me how to recognize those bargain, but high-quality pieces people usually compliment the way I dress.)
And… here it is! My very first post which is about one of my most favorite possessions, this Free People Dress (I also have this same dress in pink, purple and black!)
The reasons why I love it so much and I can’t get enough of it are:
- It’s super-comfy! It stretches following the shape of my body!
- It’s beautiful! Isn’t it?
- It makes me feel like a fairy-tale princess that I always wanted to be as a kid (Well, you could’ve guessed it from my “Case For The Long Hair” post!)I paired this dress with another one of my favorites – this leather jacket (that I love so much because it instantly makes me feel so cool! 🙂 ) and these equally cool boots. The reason why I like this outfit (besides that the combination of edgy+feminine looks pretty interesting) is that although the temperatures have been steadily rising here in LA, it also can cool down in an instant, especially at night. With that in mind I always make sure that I don’t leave home without a jacket for if it gets chilly.
Shop this post
Free People Dress * Seamless Slip * Ankle Boots * Leather Jacket (I got this one awhile ago, but because they can rightfully be called one of the modern wardrobe classics, you can always find a nice leather jacket). I like this really cool leather jacket and if you’re on the budget, this Faux-Leather Jacket looks amazing, too (I actually own this exact jacket; it’s not featured here, but I’ll be wearing it in my future posts. Some people actually can’t believe that it isn’t real leather. And it’s just $59! * Ralph Lauren Classic Satchel
Have a Great Day, my Friends! 🙂 🙂 🙂