Hi, Friends! …When you become a blogger you’ve got to learn so many things! Some of them include familiarizing yourself with things like web-hosting, HTML and CSS, DLSR photography and… you even have to learn that a Tuesday is actually a “Shoes-Day”! 🙂 But seriously… it’s funny how when I began blogging a year ago I didn’t even think that there was so much to learn!
So, for my first “Tuesday-Shoes-Day” I’m sharing my latest favorite find with you: these pretty ballet flats! …When I just spotted them I kind of “fell in love” with them! The only thing was that… I wasn’t sure if they were wearable at all. But I got them (Aldo has a great returns policy – and it’s a very important perk for me!) so that I could take a closer look at them at home. But you know what? Now that I’ve tried them on I love them even more! Because…
- They are so pretty! Light pink and with a lovely bow – they almost look like the Cinderella’s shoes!
- They are the flats. And so they are super-comfortable!
- They are versatile: you can wear them with a pair of shorts and a tee for a feminine touch or with a cute girly dress like this one or this one! 🙂
- They are very light! And it’s a biggy when you’re always on the run like me!
- Finally they are very sturdy which is also a biggy for someone who is… always on the run! 🙂
So what do you think about all that? What’s your favorite Spring to Summer shoe?