OK, you know what? I’m going to stop right here before I embarrass myself even more! 🙂 But I will tell you that yes, this dessert is HEALTHY because… it’s on my blog, right? 🙂 Am I just being a filthy-bragger now? 🙂Anyway… A Better Than Sex Dessert is its official name. (You can look up where it came from if you’re curious here, and if you’re up for a few funny jokes on this topic (they aren’t too bad, I promise – just funny! 🙂 you can read them here 🙂 ).But really! This dessert is really-truly GOOD! I mean… there’re so many yummy layers in it! And each of those layers is SOOO decadent and flavorful… Such an infinite source for dessert-making inspiration!So when I’ve learned about this dessert I was more than inspired to MAKE IT! And here it is:
The Healthy Better Than Sex Dessert that is…
- messy 🙂
And at the same it is…
- high-protein naturally (as usually, not protein powders involved!)
- Paleo and Vegan versions included!
🙂So… I’m not going to ask you (like I said, I really don’t want to embarrass myself!) if you think that this dessert actually fulfills its name…Instead I just want to wish you to have a great, full of LOVE (don’t forget: self-love is INCLUDED! You won’t forget to give yourself a good scoop of TLC, promise?) Valentine’s Day! And with that said – indulge, have fun, spoil yourself a bit… and smile – because it’s the healthiest thing there is!XOXO
Healthy Better Than Sex Dessert!
- 1 batch crumbled chocolate cake
- 2 tbsp Healthy Caramel*
- 2 cups fat-free greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- 1/2 3.4 oz packet instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 3.4 packet strawberry or vanilla pudding mix
- 4 tbsp Healthy Fudge Sauce**
- Divide 1/3 the chocolate cake crumbles between two glasses. Top with half the fudge sauce (1 tbsp for each glass)
- Whisk 1 cup of yogurt with the instant strawberry pudding mix. Whip for a few minutes until it's fluffy. Divide it between the two glasses on top of the cake crumbles. Top with the caramel (1 tbsp for each glass).
- Divide the rest of the chocolate cake crumbles between two glasses.
- Whisk the second cup of yogurt with the instant chocolate pudding mix. Whip for a few minutes until it's fluffy. Divide it between the two glasses and top with the remaining fudge sauce.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of each dessert.
- Dig IN!!!